Terms and condition
The Buyer declares to buy the goods for personal use, not for any commercial or professional activity.
- The goods subject to this terms and conditions are sold by Azienda Agricola Fratelli di Pisoni di Marco e Stefano, headquartered in Pergolese di Lasino – 38070 Sarche (TN), via San Siro 7/B – henceforth referred to as “Seller”
- “On-line sale agreement” refers to the sale contract having as object the goods promoted by the Seller. The contract is stipulated between the Buyer and the Seller though the Seller’s website.
- “The Buyer” refers to the individual entering into the on-line sale contract, while not carrying out any professional or commercial activities.
- “The Seller” refers to Azienda Agricola Fratelli di Pisoni di Marco e Stefano.
The On-line sale agreement
- With this agreement the Buyer buys goods remotely from the Seller the goods on offer as shown on www.pisonishop.it.
- The goods on sale on www.pisonishop.it are offered only to final consumers who are above 18 years of age. The agreement follows the relevant law and jurisprudence concerning e-commerce.
- The Buyer declares to be above 18 years of age and that the person receiving the goods ordered on the website www.pisonishop.it is also above 18 years of age.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel orders that conflict with the law and jurisprudence regarding buying and delivering wines and alcoholic beverages. The Seller also reserves the right to cancel orders placed by subjects who cannot be identified as final consumers.
- The agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is conducted exclusively online through www.pisonishop.it, where following the provided guidance the Buyer can enter into the on-line sale agreement.
Stipulation of the agreement
- The agreement is stipulated by filling and submitting the request form available at www.pisonishop.it. Before the final submission, a printable page will preview the order, showing the name and address of the Buyer, the final price and delivery costs, any other costs associated with the sale, the payment method, the delivery and billing addresses.
- When the Sellers receives the request form, it will send a confirmation email to the Buyer for his/her records, with all the information concerning the order.
- The agreement is not binding unless the parts comply with the paragraphs above.
Methods of payment and refund
- The Seller accepts payments only according to the methods indicated in the Seller’s payment webpage.
- Refunds will be credited using the Buyer’s preferred method among the methods proposed by the Seller. Refunds will be rapidly executed within 30 days from their notification to the Seller.
- All communication regarding payment are encrypted. The Seller guarantees that this information is stored with an additional layer of encryption and following the relevant disposition in terms of privacy and security of personal data.
- The Seller will ship the products selected on the website according to the method chosen by the Buyer as indicated on the website’s confirmation page and in the confirmation email sent to the Buyer.
- Delivery time range from 5 to 7 working days from the order’s confirmation. If the Seller cannot guarantee delivery within this timeline, it will promptly communicate it to the buyer by email.
- The method, cost and delivery time are clearly spelled out in the delivery webpage.
- All the prices of the products on www.pisonishop.it are expressed in Euros and constitute an offer to the public according to article 1336 Codice Civile.
- All prices include VAT and any other duty. Shipping cost and any other eventual cost associated with the order (for example custom clearance) must be indicated and calculated during the sale and before the Buyer sends the order, and also on the order preview page.
Availability of products
- The Sellers guarantees a prompt execution of all online orders. If the order of any product exceeds its availability, the Seller will communicate to the Buyer whether the product is still available and the waiting time to obtain it. The Buyer has the right to confirm of modify its order.
- The Seller’s IT system will confirm the registration of the order in the shortest possible time by sending a confirmation email to the Buyer.
Limitation of liability
- The Seller will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including acts of God, labour disputes or other industrial disturbances, explosions, earthquake, storms, floods or other elements of nature, blockages, embargoes.
- The seller will not be liable for any damages or losses of income of the Buyer arising from delays or failures to perform any obligation caused by the aforementioned occurrences.
- The Buyer has the right only to a full refund of the price paid.
- The Seller will not be liable for any illicit or improper use by any third party of the debit cards, credit cards, checks and any other method of payments used to pay for goods on www.pisonishop.it. It is convened that if for whatever reason the liability of the Seller towards the Buyer has been established – including cases of failure to comply even partially with the obligations towards the Buyer arising from the execution of an order – such liability of the Seller towards the Buyer will not exceed the price paid for the goods bought by the Buyer, bar for cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence by the Seller.
- The liability of the Seller concerning delivery costs cannot exceed the delivery cost paid by the Buyer.